Parent organizations are committed to fostering positive change and improvements in their school communities, and MySchoolBucks wants to help! In an effort to support opportunities for growth and enrichment, MySchoolBucks is excited to partner with parent organizations this school year with the first-ever Reach2Win Challenge.
MySchoolBucks strives to help make busy school days a little easier for parents everywhere - by offering a convenient and secure way to make school payments. The challenge, kicking off this week, invites PTO and PTA groups to help spread the benefits of using MySchoolBucks with parents at the start of the school year. Schools who get the most parents to sign-up for a FREE MySchoolBucks account will win a $1,000 donation!
How to Enter
- Visit info.heartlandschoolsolutions.com/reach2win and complete the entry form for your parent organization to join.
- Download and use our FREE marketing resources to get the word out to fellow parents at your school!
- Each parent who signs up for a new MySchoolBucks account will count towards your school's total.
- The top 10 school organizations who get the most sign-ups from August 1, 2019 through October 15, 2019 will win a donation of $1,000!
Helpful Tips to Get More Sign-UpsThe key to getting the word out is a good communication plan! Have your parent group try some of these strategies to help let parents know the benefits of MySchoolBucks:
- Handout flyers at start of school meetings or events
- Use social media posts to encourage sign-ups
- Send out emails or text messages to fellow parents
- Work with faculty to mail home letters
- Get your school principals and teachers involved to help spread the word
Is your parent organization ready to take on the Reach2Win Challenge? Enter to win today!